OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
Your eternal Father dreamed of you, before he created the heaven and earth. He chose you, before the foundations of the world. He gave you a purpose, before you were conceived. But, most people don’t KNOW their roots, they do not know their heritage, and they certainly do not understand their own power. Most earthlings are more connected with tangible earthly experience things than with the eternal power and glory of God. One such lady asked me, “Will you send me some Truth and confessions that will frame a new inner dialogue for my life dream?”
Say this with me, “I am my Father’s dream.” Is this true?
Your earthly father and mother participated to get you here, but your Father in heaven is your original Father. Therefore, our Father God is a family man. Although many people hunt for themselves in their family tree, I did not find myself in my family tree. But, I did find a judge from England, a doctor in the Civil War, and a heritage that established the King’s edicts on the borderlands between Scotland and England.
While we honor our earthly father and mother (Ephesians 6:1-2), God says look deeper and farther for your identity. He calls you to your origins. Truthfully, your relationship with your originator gives you emotional and mental strength. It will also give you focus and purpose. God’s eternal plan involves you and your destiny. Whose DNA courses through your veins?
You may ask, “Where do you get the dream in scripture?”
- God chose you before the foundations of the world. (Ephesians 1:4 ESV) “…even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world…” How does your perspective change when you agree with God’s word, “I chose your before I created the heaven and the earth.”?
- God knitted you together in your mother’s womb. (Psalm 139:13 ESV) “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.” What changes in your heart when you believe that God knitted you together for His glory and purpose?
- God knew you before you were formed. (Jeremiah 1:5 ESV) ““Before I formed you in the womb I knew you…” How does your story change when you believe God’s story about you?
- God gave you the power to become His child. (John 1:12 ESV) “But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God…” How can your inner dialogue change when you agree?
- God sent you into your time, your place, and your family bloodline for His purpose. (Acts 17:26-27 ESV) “And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place, that they should seek God, and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him.”
Your heavenly Father has a dream of you and for you. Since the story of your life is written in the landscapes of earth, and through the life and times of human interaction, you must edit your movie on the way. You write your story with your words. You produce your film with your choices. You direct your movie with your commitments. Consequently, your life is not an Island, nor is it lived in a vacuum. Stand up and let your light shine.
Therefore, I wrote a confession I use.
Speak this to your self in the mirror….
I am my Father’s Dream!
His thoughts toward me are more than the sand on the sea shore.
You are personally interested in me! You are my eternal father. You are in charge, and you are not concerned with the actions or reactions of man. You chose me before the foundations of the world. I am chosen! I am C H O S E N!
I am love, and I love how God made me to be!
I am new life. I am spirit like my father!
I am the son\daughter of God. I am eternal Spirit made from him, by him, through him, and for him.
I am in direct connection with my Father. Therefore, I have the power of infinity in my soul. I command my subconscious mind to activate in truth and pay attention to Spirit. I am in sync with the eternal Spirit of God.
I have all health. I have my Father’s wisdom.
I am wealthy. I am rich. I have every need fulfilled. God is my endless source and resource.
I am love, peace, joy, and I now enter the state of abundant life. Abundance lives in me and I am generous.
I am fulfilled in spirit, I am filled with life, and I live by God’s love and power!
My mind comes into agreement with God and I will glorify him today.
YES!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!
“Do you agree with this truth?” As you agree, the promise of God will manifest.
With Love and Blessing,
Pastor Steve Scroggs